1. Secondary vocational school diploma or above, have food and daily necessities industry sales experience, possess own customer and sales channels of priority;
2. Quick-witted, with strong customer communication skills and presentation skills, mature negotiation skills and communication skills;
3. With good teamwork and communication skills, good performance of public relations activities and a good sense of customer service;
4. Have a certain degree of market analysis insight and judge ability, possess a certain marketing knowledge and skills;
5. Have a strong sense of responsibility and team spirit., can withstand the pressure of work.
1. The sales position, under the leadership and supervision of superiors to complete the quantitative work requirements and tasks on a regular basis, and be able to independently handle and solve the task entrusted;
2. Responsible for developing the domestic market, developing new customers and sales channels, making sales plans and programs;
3. Maintain the customer relationships, deal with the after-sales service, establish and manage sales force;
4. Collect sales channel information to improve sales strategy;
5. Coordinate with relevant departments to complete other tasks assigned by the leaders;
6. Comply with company policy and implementation on the ground.
1, accounting related professional, technical secondary school or above
2, holding accounting certificate, with more than 1 years working experience in cashier
3, skilled use of office software
4, familiar with the national financial policy, accounting rules and regulations, to understand the banking institutions and procedures
5 have good professional ethics and communication skills
6 strong sense of responsibility, steadfast dedication, rigorous and patient.
1, strictly comply with and implement the company's financial management system
2, responsible for the company's daily expenses reimbursement
3 responsible for the daily cash, bank deposit check, timely registration of cash and bank deposit journal
4 daily check cash, daily and monthly, ensure consistent accounts
5 the preservation of petty cash
6 for banking business
7 other matters assigned by the superior leadership.